Monday, December 8, 2014

more birthday cards

I worked on these over the weekend. I have one more to go for December. These are watercolor images on top of gelli prints.





It seems like lately I’ve run out of steam or something. Or maybe just busy with other things that NEED to be done instead of things I WANT to do. Stuff around the house. That sort of thing.

I’ve been looking at a few online courses happening in 2015. Two start in January and I debated for days with myself about which one to take. Then I had this conversation with the husband:

Me: I’m just not sure which one to take. I keep looking at both of them.
Husband: Why? You know you will end up signing up for both of them. Why don’t you just sign up and be done with it.
Me: You know me so well!!

So I will go from resting up in December to overloading myself in January. That’s all right. I function better on deadlines anyway!

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute .... I especially love that dog.
    Your husband sounds like a clever man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will manage (-;. I just read your comment on my blog about Sketchbook Skool. What a coincidence! I will start with 'Beginnings' in january. Looking forward to another klass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the puppy card! (I'm thinking about Carla's new class.....maybe....is that one of the ones you're considering?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I signed up for Year of the Spark. Carla does such wonderful online courses.

      Delete
  4. Love them all but the dog is my favourite! Hope you enjoy both your online courses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!